Here are some things you can do this long weekend if you've opted to save gas, stay close to home and just relax.
- TONIGHT is the Clovis Farmers Market from 5:30 - 9:00 pm in Old Town Clovis. This is a certified farmers market with entertainment, great food, kids activities and more! You can't go wrong buying fresh local produce for your Memorial Day BBQ's and Picnics.
- Clovis Memorial Run Saturday, May 26, 2012. 5K run/walk, 2‐mile walk, 1/2 mile kid’srun, 1/2 mile SAFE Senior Walk & Roll. Resource fair starts at 7:30 a.m., first event at 8:00 a.m., pancake breakfast at 8:15 a.m.
- Visit the Fresno State Farm Market has it's first of the season nectarines and plums corner of Chestnut & Barstow
- Memorial Day Concert Date: Monday, May 28, 2012 11:30 AM to 1:30 PMVenue: Clovis Veterans Memorial Building, Clovis
- Yosemite National Park & Sequoia/Kings Canyon National Parks have endless natural beauty to enjoy in our own backyard.
- The Pines Resort @ Bass Lake has 80 degrees and bright sunny skies forecast for the weekend.
- Fresno Cash Mob - Saturday 5/2 @ 11:00 am FresnoAg corner of Gettysburg & 1st Fresno